USB POWER POINT
MAKE YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FRIENDLY
An adaptable, efficient and reliable solution - anything that requires a USB port!
Did you know that 79% of Australians own a smart phone and 59% own a tablet!*
These devices are designed to make our lives easier. But bulky charger bases can stop us from taking advantage of available power points.
A power point with a USB port eliminates this problem!
We only use energy efficient USB ports that meet Australian Standards and are compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
Have them installed anywhere in your home or business!
*Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd 2016
DO YOU HAVE GUESTS ARRIVING SOON? OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING OVER SUMMER?
Getting your lighting right outside is just as important as it is indoors. can bring your outdoors to life, highlight certain features and add an element of safety.
OUTDOOR LIGHTING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR YARD
We can install lights and additional power points outside. This means you can make the most of the warmer weather and stay outside longer!
We can install:
- Decking lights
- Path lights
- Pool lighting
- Step lighting
- Outdoor sensor lights
Can’t decide where to position your lighting? Here are some tips to help you with your outdoor lighting plan.
- Make sure steps and hazards are visible
- Motion detectors are a great way to light up walk ways and driveways
- Use timing switches for entertaining spaces
- Make sure outdoor cooking areas have ample lighting
HOSTING GUESTS OVER SUMMER? NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THOSE ELECTRICAL ODD JOBS?
TIME TO GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER AND PREPARE FOR THE WARMER DAYS AHEAD.
ADDRESS THOSE ELECTRICAL ISSUES YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING!
- Do you have a stove or hotplate that’s not working?
- Are you sick of running extension cables—need an extra power point?
- Do you need a ceiling fan in the guest bedroom?
- Have a faulty power point that needs fixing?
- Are your light fittings in need of an upgrade?
“Generator ch/over switch - With my generator purring away I have lights and the television during power outages - brilliant thanks Steve!"